Meet the Doctor
We want you to trust that you are getting the highest quality care each time you come to see us. But we're also people just like you - we have families and pets, we're parents, we participate in sports activities and try to stay current with the news. We combine our expertise and professionalism with a personal, responsive and caring attitude to make you as comfortable as possible with our practice - whether you're sick or well.
|Dr. Viola Agostino-Valletta
|Doctor of Chiropractic
|"Dr. Viola" has 27 years clinical experience working with adults and children. She has worked extensively with muscle and skeletal injuries, neurologic disorders and sports related injuries. She has developed protocols that use Chiropractic physical medicine, functional medicine, postural neurology and clinical nutrition to address the unique needs of difficult cases.
"Dr Viola" offers treatment options for Special Needs children. She has a unique perspective as both a parent of a child with ADHD , and a professional who has had the privilege of consulting with many parents about diet, supplements and alternative treatment options for their children. Since 2003, she has focused her attention on treatment of allergy, ADHD, and Autism related disorders. She has been trained in the Defeat Autism Now (DAN) approaches and by the Hope for Autism Chiropractic Board. She is the past owner of the Brain Balance Achievement Center of Pittsburgh.
- Allegheny College, Meadville, PA.
- Bachelor of Science in Human Biology, National University of Health Sciences
- Doctorate of Chiropractic, National University of Health Sciences
- Post Graduate Education in Orthopedics and Neurology
- Post Graduate Education in Clinical Nutrition
- Certification in Manipulation Under Anesthesia
- Certification in Spinal Disability Evaluation
- Post Graduate Neurology, Carrick Institute, Childhood Developmental Disorders Program
- Chiropractor of the year, 2007 , by the Pennsylvania Chiropractic Association
- Above and Beyond Award, 2006, by the Pennsylvania Chiropractic Association
- President's Special Service Award, by the Pennsylvania Chiropractic Association
- Pennsylvania Chiropractic Association, past Chairman of the Board
- Pennsylvania Chiropractic Association, past District Director